1 ноября 2011 | Категория: Books in English | Просмотров: 3782
Name: Operations Strategy
Author: Nigel Slack, Mike Lewis
Publisher: Prentice Hall
Ideal for Advanced Undergraduate and Postgraduate students, this book builds on concepts from Strategic Management, Operations Management, Marketing and HRM to give students a comprehensive understanding of Operations Strategy.
- Comprehensive and accessible with authoritative authorship and an excellent blend of theory and practice
- A European context
- Engaging case studies
- Teaching resources including an Instructor’s Manual with extensive case notes and PowerPoint slides at www.pearsoned.co.uk/slack.
- This new edition has been focused to concentrate on the most significant topics in the subject, with 10 chapters replacing the previous 15. New material has been added and coverage of some older topics has been revised (see new table of contents).
- End-of-chapter case exercises have been replaced by a major end-of-book section of ‘Harvard-type’ cases.
- New to the Instructor’s resources online: additional cases and a set of questions and answers for class use / exam use.
- New coverage of hot topics, such as the implications of ERP and Six Sigma on ops strategy, agility and it’s inter-relationship with lean, supply management issues, operations strategy for competitive advantage and SCM, and implementation.
This text provides insight into operations strategy at the organizational level, covering issues such as supply networks, capability development, learning, and risk. It offers coherent models of the subject that run through each part of the text and explain how chapters fit into the overall subject. Pedagogical features include opening questions and summary answers, key terms, real-world cases, and theory boxes demonstrating the underlying principles that support the ideas discussed in the text. The audience for the text includes undergraduates pursuing business or technical degrees, MBA students, postgraduate students, and executives. Annotation c. Book News, Inc., Portland, OR
- Basic Mathematics for Economists - Mike Rosser
- Equipment Management - Paul Tomlingson
- PMP: Project Management Professional Study Guide
- The Economics of Recreation, Leisure and Tourism - John Tribe
- Fundamentals of Computer Organization and Design - Sivarama Dandamudi
- New Headway English Course: Elementary: Student's Book
- Simulation and Monte Carlo: With Applications in Finance and MCMC
- Chemistry: The Molecular Science
- Make Millions and Make Change - Mike Mann
- Renewable Energy: Sources and Methods - Anne Maczulak
Больше новинок можно на главной странице электронной библиотеки